Friday, February 26, 2010

Souls Of Mischief- '93 Till Infinity


















Genre: Alternative Hip Hop
Favorite Track: Every single damn one.
Okay, I cannot stress enough how much this album means to me. I discovered this album about two years ago and it is literally my favorite hip hop album of all time. Out of any genre this album is at least in the top three. That's how much this album has influenced me and shit.
I know, I know, saying your favorite track is all of the tracks on one album is kind of lame, but in this case it's true. However, My two personal favorites are '93 Till Infinity (title track) and Tell Me Who Profits. This group is from Oakland, California and they are part of Hieroglyphics along with Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, Pep Love, and Casual. This album is just pure perfection.

download

No comments:

Post a Comment